Las Vegas Reunion – June 18–21, 2018
Celebrating 50 years for the class of 1968!
It’s a fun-packed three days (Monday-Wednesday), no weekend!
Hosted By: Jim Kadlec '68, Linda Buckles Brashear '69 and Gayle Cratty '69
Plans for the 50th Anniversary for the Class of ’68 is now in its final stages for Las Vegas. Check back for updates.
2018 Las Vegas Reunion
You will be taken to Paypal's secure web site to complete your transaction using either a credit card or your Paypal account. There you may add or remove items from your shopping cart.
Check out the
(las vegas by Claire Jones from the Noun Project)
See you in Las Vegas!
Tropicana Las Vegas (view
3801 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Hotel Rooms: $85-$110 – Be sure to ask for the Frankfurt American High School Alumni rate.
Reservations may be made directly through the website. Every person is responsible for their own reservation. We recommed you make your reservations in the Paradise Tower because it is closest to the main entrance and closest to the hospitality —Presidential Suite— which is a 2200 sq. ft. room.
If an accessible room is required, please select the Accessible Club Deluxe room type.
- Registration fee: $90.00 The registration fee covers part of the hospitality suite, reunion t-shirt, food and beverages.
- Hotel: Alumni Members cover the cost.
- Meals: Alumni to cover their own meals.
- Tickets For The Following Shows: Love - The Beatles and Terry Fator will be arranged for an evening showing for Tuesday and Wednesday
Please Contact: Gayle Cratty via email She has a contact for reduced tickets and needs to know asap if you are interested.
The Hospitality Room will be open during the hours when there are no meals. There will be food, beverages and 60's/70's music playing.
The Redder The Better
Wine Tasting Extravaganza with Mike McCready, Class of '67
When: Wine will be poured starting Monday, as soon as the Hospitality Suite opens, and should last through Wednesday evening into the wee hours of Thursday.
Mike has once again offered to share some of the finest wines from his own personal collection at the 2018 Las Vegas Reunion. He will be pouring California reds. That means Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir and possibly a few lesser known reds.
The Reunion Committee will be providing white wines for those with such preferences.
Monday, June 18th: Arrival Day
- Meet in the Presidential Suite for drinks, snacks and socializing
- A list of Restaurants, sites and shows will be available
Tuesday, June 19th
- Breakfast on your own
- 2:00 PM Hofbrauhaus
- Evening Show - 7:00 PM ??
Wednesday, June 20th
- FAHSAA Breakfast Business Meeting at 9:30 AM ( coffee, tea and breakfast rolls etc. will be provided)
- 2:00 PM MGM Buffet (Short walk across the street from Hilton Tropicana)
- Evening Show - 7:00 PM ??
Thursday, June 21st
- Departure Day for those who are heading home