Nashville Reunion – August 10–13, 2017
Celebrating 50 years for the class of 1967!
Join us for a fun packed three day weekend of meeting up with old friends and making new ones.
Hosted By: Steve Dean '67, Linda Reese du Kor '67, and Tommy Heflin '68
After making your selection(s) you will be taken to Paypal's secure web site to complete your transaction using either a credit card or your Paypal account. You may add or remove items from your shopping cart.
2017 Nashville Reunion
Don't like Paypal? No Problem, just send a check, make it payable to FAHSAA, slap a stamp on an envelope, and mail your payment to FAHSAA, PO Box 2131, Colorado Springs, CO 80901. We'll let you know when we get it.
See ya in Nashville!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville-Downtown (view
315 4th Avenue North
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville-Downtown website
- Room Rate: $199 per night plus tax
- Parking: $35 per day (NOTE: There is a parking garage across from Double Tree for $20 a day.
- Reservations: 800-222-8733 (reference Frankfurt American High School for your rate)
Registration Fee: $175.00
- Wine Tasting Extravaganza with Mike McCready
- Hospitality suite for three nights
- Snacks and beverages including beer (hospitality suite)
- Friday night's dinner at the Wildhorse Saloon including service fees, taxes, gratuities and entertainment.
- Saturday night's dinner and dance, including service fees, taxes, and gratuities.
- Breakfast and coffee Saturday morning during the business meeting.
- And much more!
Wine Tasting Extravaganza with Mike McCready Class of '67
When: Thursday Evening August 10th
Mike has generously selected some of the finest wines from his own personal collection and has invited you to join him for an evening of palatal pleasure as we kick off the 2017 FAHS Nashville Reunion!
Stay tuned for more information, as Mike later unveils the list of wine he has selected with you in mind.
Optional Bus Tour Friday to Jack Daniel's Distillery
We need 50 people to sign up for the optional bus tour on Friday, august 11!
(For those wanting to go on the TOUR Friday – Tommy Heflin needs to know as soon as possible – so far there are about 25 and he needs 50.)
The bus tour will leave at 8:15 am from the DoubleTree Hotel to the Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg, TN. The "Flight of Jack" sipping tour for $13.60. Lunch on your own in Lynchburg Square, then on to the Hermitage, home of Andrew Jackson. Entry fee for vets is $10; group rate discount is $17. Back to the hotel by 5:30.
Cost of the bus is $24 each if we can get 50 people on board. Tommy Heflin needs numbers ASAP, as the Jack Daniels tours are already filling up fast. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. He'll collect money once it's been confirmed that enough people want to go to make it affordable.
Friday Night Dinner
Join us for dinner at the Wildhorse Saloon
Wildhorse Saloon Fun Facts
- 66,000 square feet
- Largest per capita restaurant in Tennessee
- 3000 gallons of BBQ sauce used annually
- 2+ million pickle slices in our famous fried pickle recipe used annually
- 4,000+ TV shows and tapings since our opening
- Nearly 50,000 T-shirts sold
- More than 10 million bottles of beer consumed
- Once had a BEATLE on stage (Ringo)
Saturday Night Dinner Dance
Grab your dancin' boots and dance the night away at the Saturday night dinner dance. This fun fest takes place at the hotel with live entertainment from the Old Hickory Boys.
- Beach theme
- Shorts and Hawaiian type shirts or blouses
See ya there partner!
Golf in Nashville
For All You Golfers that are coming to reunion, here are some nearby courses:
- Two Rivers
- Monday thru Thursday – $28
- Friday thru Sunday – $40
- Gaylord Springs
- Monday thru Thursday – $46
- Fri thru Saturday – $77
- Hermitage Golf
- Monday thru Wednesday – $54 or $65
- Thursday. $59
- Fri thru Sunday – $64 or $75
- They have two courses
- Monday thru Thursday – $31
- Friday thru Sunday – $58
These are senior rates. Hermitage has no senior rates.
Don't forget to:
- Bring your yearbooks, memorabilia, pictures, & wear your class ring!
- Don those letter jackets, jerseys, and your black and gold!
- Shake out those white Levi's, button down collars, and madras!
- Dust off those Weejuns and Desert Boots!!
See You There Eagles!